DAVID BIERNBAUM CONNECTS ALL STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT
“Helping consumer goods companies drive success and build equity is my expertise and passion.”
I make a great living in the field that I genuinely love. Most of my awake hours are devoted to my clients, associates, and the companies I work with and represent. However, candidly and undeniably, I’m very selective with taking on new clients, new roles, or new responsibilities.
My role with clients fall into two categories
A.) I serve some of my clients in the role of a “MASTER-BROKER” meaning that I take the lead role in driving the business on a NATIONAL SALES basis with all of the regional brokers and with every retail account and with your dedicated team at the company.
B.) For other clients, where I am not a master-broker, I am strictly a dedicated CONSULTANT, ADVISER, MENTOR, or director in any of a variety of capacities.
- CONSUMER GOODS RETAIL
- CONSUMER GOODS MARKETING
- RETAIL APPOINTMENTS
- PRESENTATIONS DEVELOPMENT
- TRADE SHOW MENTORING
- ECRM/NACDS TSE/GMDC
- STRATEGY /BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- BROKER- MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- CEO/LEADERSHIP TRAINING
- SALES MANAGER TRAINING
- BOARD ADVISORY
- CPG/RETAIL COACHING/ADVICE/ AND ALMOST ANYTHING CPG BUSINESS RELATED!
- NATIONAL SALES/MASTER-BROKER
- NATIONAL ACCOUNTS DEVELOPMENT
- STRATEGIC MARKETING/ADVERTISING
- TRADE EVENTS LEADERSHIP ECRM, NACDS, NACDS ANNUAL MEETING, GMDC, ETC.
- SENIOR TRADE BUSINESS RELATIONS
- STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
- PACKAGE DESIGN (a)
- ADVERTISING (b)
- PUBLIC RELATIONS (c)
- TOTAL COMPREHENSIVE BUSINESS EQUITY DEVELOPMENT!
a/b/c DAVID BIERNBAUM HAS RELATIONSHIPS WITH AMAZING PEOPLE IN ADVERTISING, PR, TRADE MEDIA, ETC
JUST FOR STARTERS NO MATTER WHICH CAPACITY OR ROLE, DAVID HELPS YOU TO AVOID THE 7 “DISCONNECTS!”
- Mismanagement of sales reps and brokers by failing to skillfully “manage” everything they do. It is often “fatal” to send a broker alone to “show” your product to a retailer without adequate preparation. You want to send them with a skilled master broker, ensuring you project the complete and comprehensive message you want and need delivered. Also, too many young companies hire a broker here, and a broker there, without mapping out a thoughtful comprehensive coverage plan for every footprint in the nation.
- Incomplete retail presentation without the essential elements of a comprehensive proposal.
- Having poor package design with incorrect markings for the “real world” of retail stores, shelf environment, consumer behavior, gender, target market, etc.
- Being out-finessed by the often overlooked indirect hidden competition.
- Underestimating the true costs and commitments for retail distribution, pricing and promotion.
- Being pressed into an unfavorable deal by a retailer or broker that you will never overcome.
- Having your product hit the shelves without an action plan to drive sufficient velocity. The result: the product is delisted after just a few months… game over!